> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: From Britain More Soldier Foolishess

Today's world headlines

Monday, April 23, 2007

From Britain More Soldier Foolishess

When I saw this story and picture shown below of the British soldier Aurthur Bachelor mocking his being held hostage a few weeks ago, I was simply aghast at the nerve of this man shaming his country and military brethren even more than he and a couple others already had during their release from captivity and then afterwards by selling their stories to the highest bidders.

My first thoughts were of my new British buddy, a military Vet and fellow blogger Nemesis of Nem's Place and his thoughts on this, and sure enough he has the full story coming from a native Brit on what an embarrassment this soldier has been to his country.

In his great post he explains and shows this is what happens when the left and Political Correctness gets involved with military matters, subsequently turning the armed forces of Britain and the US into a wet dream for homosexuals and other misfits not ready to fight and defend their country, at least not like the other 99 percent of the real quality professional soldiers they serve with.

This "don't ask don't tell" PC crap is putting lives at risk when the real serious & fully dedicated soldiers (99 % of the forces) have to depend on one of these fringe misfits to save their lives when the chips are down as was the case during the raid on the british marines by the brazen Iranians a few weeks ago. Would you want this clown below watching your back? Although I cannot speak for him and won't, from the tone of his post I don't think Nem would, and neither would I.
Iran Hostage Embarrassment Continues

NEMs PLACE NEWS: News / Comments : "Just when I thought this whole sorry affair had thankfully disappeared from the public mind, this happens. This man actually cried like a baby because the Iranians called him names and stole his iPod?? He's supposed to be a SOLDIER, for God's sake.

This is a direct result of the politically correct bullshit that was injected into the military a few years ago. When I was still serving, a good friend of mine was sent off to do a tour as an instructor at the base where recruits for my corps did their basic training. One time during leave, he told me how he and the other trainers had been instructed that from then on, they were not allowed to swear at recruits or even touch them. It is now so ridiculous that if an instructor spots a bit of fluff on a soldiers uniform, the instructor has to announce 'I am about to adjust your dress' before removing the fluff, otherwise the instructor can be charged with assault. can you believe that?" more here
While on the subject, we in the US here had a recent run in with a similar type soldier not ready for the military who was eventually granted a discharge that I wrote about as did many others here last month. Marine Opposed to War Ordered Discharged

This was a man(?) who was shocked by the blood and gore of military service and the meanness of his superiors if you can believe it...BoooHooo is what I had to say that pansy, who by the way responded to my post on my blog and other bloggers blogs as well and his goofy response can be seen here.


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top