> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Blackhawks take game 1 in NHL finals against Philly 6 to 5

Today's world headlines

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blackhawks take game 1 in NHL finals against Philly 6 to 5

click pic for Hawks website for details from the game

100th consecutive sellout at he Hawks game which had 11 goals total, a very tense and yet enjoyable game for this Hawks fan watching this one at home.

In a brief synopsis, there were 5 quick goals already by the end of the first period, and at the end of 2 periods 10 goals had already been scored, leaving the Hawks with 5 and the Flyers with 5.

The Hawks came back to score the go ahead goal quickly in the 3rd midway through the period for good, giving them the final 6-5 win.

Game 2 is Monday night at 7 pm right back at the United Center, Memorial day, where the unparalleled 'Blackhawks National Anthem' will be heard round the world as a tribute to the soldiers past and present who gave and give their lives for our freedoms

Just like it was the day it started, when I myself was here below at the Chicago Stadium during Christmastime, at the 1991 NHL All Star game, when a salute to all the soldiers off fighting the Gulf War was then 'heard half way around the world' by us and I'm sure will be exceeded on Memorial day.

The first time the Blackhawks have EVER played this late in the season.



God Bless them all, meaning the soldiers, not the Blackhawks. I mean, I'm a fan but I don't bother God with prayers for sporting events I'm afraid..




Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

2 comments:

  1. It was a very exciting Game, Ray!
    I hope Monday night goes just as well.

    I hope your weekend is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty sweetie and same to you as always and great post you have up there Bunni, we can all use the laughs indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top