> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Neugebauer: 'Outpouring' of support since 'baby killer' comment (a deserved one...videos)

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Neugebauer: 'Outpouring' of support since 'baby killer' comment (a deserved one...videos)

This is good to see because as it turns out Stupak and his gang are indirect baby killers, and that's the truth.  Drop me into that senate chamber and as much as I hate people that do this, I'll do it too at this juncture, as the silent majority crap has to end now if we want to save this place from the red invasion.

Someone out here has to keep trying to protect the unborn until all the freaking hippies die off, then we can abolish the draconian massacre of the most innocent of our society..

As even the kids today recognize how sickening of a practice it is, and we can only hope and pray our God above spares us all eternal damnation for not stopping it,  at any cost. I think about this every day.

I'm proud to say "one of those who emailed this man" just like I did Joe Wilson when he let loose that famous and accurate "YOU LIE" to Obama during the SOTU address in 2009. And I'm glad others have been supporting him too, as we're all sick and tired of sugar coating all this crap, and if you are too, then you're sure in the right place alright.

I'm not burning down any clinics or any nutty shit like that,  but I'll wield the cyber sword and whale the keyboard  in defense of the helpless unborn any way I can and I do as much as can outside in the real world out there that more resembled fantasy land the net does.

Here's the moment in case you haven't caught it as I know everyone doesn't live and breathe this crap like we bloggers do.





Neugebauer: 'Outpouring' of support since 'baby killer' outburst

Ben Smith - POLITICO.com: "Rep. Randy Neugebauer said this afternoon that his shout of 'baby killer' amid Congressional debate over health care legislation Sunday night has drawn a 'tremendous outpouring' of phone calls, emails, and financial contributions 'telling me, 'Congressman, thank you for taking a stand.''

'You wouldn’t believe the emails and the phone calls of people calling and saying just, 'Thank you, Congressman, for taking a stand for the unborn,' he told POLITICO in an interview. He said he had 'no idea' how much money he's raised, though he addresses the subject just above a 'Donate' button on his campaign website.

'People are outpouring their support to me and that’s whats important – this is not about money,' he said.

Neugebauer maintains that his shout was directed at the health care legislation, not at Rep. Bart Stupak, and he said he called Stupak and then approached him on the floor of the House to apologize. But Stupak today said he thought Neugebauer should apologize more formally during House proceedings.

'I’m a little confused about that – he said yesterday, 'Let’s put this behind us,' he said apologies have been made, its time to move on,' Neugebauer said. 'I’m a little perplexed. Maybe he's getting pressure from the left to stoke this, and I thin that’s regrettable.'

Neugebauer said he regrets that anyone took him as attacking Stupak, at whom his call was widely taken as directed, but that he has no regrets for the sentiment or where he expressed it in what he said was a 'spontaneous' outburst born of a very 'intense moment' in the House of Representatives"
Here's his apology to Stupak who he wasn't  targeting directly but again I'll do it for him.  
Damn Baby killers.




Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top