> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Anniversary of "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH", BY PATRICK HENRY, 235 Years Ago Today

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Anniversary of "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH", BY PATRICK HENRY, 235 Years Ago Today

How apropos this should be today on the signing of what one day may be known as "the declaration of eternal dependence" 


Well what's it gonna be? Give me liberty of give me free health insurance" that this Marxist halfican and his band of Lawbreaking Lawmaking thugs are signing into law as I type

"Hail, I give you back what's already yours all you  Dumb fu**ers."

"GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH", BY PATRICK HENRY, 235 

THE FREEDOM POST: YEARS AGO THIS MONTH:

"This month marks the 235th anniversary of Patrick Henry's famous, 'Give me liberty, or give me death!', speech. Given without notes or teleprompter, Patrick Henry's words showed the depth of his conviction and passion in opposing the tyranny of British rule.

A couple of sentences caught my eye: 'Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope', reminded me of a recent political campaign (tongue in cheek), and 'The war is inevitable -- and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come!', reminded me of the modern version of throwing down the gauntlet, or drawing a line in the sand, 'Bring it!'

Henry's speech, 235 years ago this month, reminds us of the resolve, courage, spirit, and trueness to liberty our Founding Fathers possessed. They risked everything to establish a country based on individual freedom and self-governance.

As we remember the country's first war against 'big government', inspired by Henry's powerful words, we must remember to be vigilant in our dedication to freedom. While not a physical war like the first, the Tea Party movement, I believe, would make the Founding Fathers, including Patrick Henry proud.

'Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death!'"
 Here's the speech in it's entirety which makes Obama's oratory sound like the gibberish and bullshit that it is and always will be.What a fraud.


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

1 comment:

  1. I've lived up there too, I lived in White Plains NY,  Cos Cob CN, Upper Saddle River NJ. Brother went to Cornell In Ithica, I went  to school in Charlottesville VA at the foot of Jefferson's Monticello and and also spent many many trips  to DC as a kid from living in Charlottesville as a young kid which compelled me to go back for college. Lots of time in Colonial Williamsburg too so I history is my favorite subject I must say.

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top