> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Chrysler Eliminating 789 Of Its Dealers, Or About 25 Percent Of Them / Think They Voted Obama?

Today's world headlines

Friday, May 15, 2009

Chrysler Eliminating 789 Of Its Dealers, Or About 25 Percent Of Them / Think They Voted Obama?

Now there's a Gallup poll I'd pay to see done, how many of these soon to be permanently unemployed 200,000 auto industry employees drank the Obama Hope and Change Kool Aid for the past year not knowing he would ultimately be the one to essentially fire their poor asses 6 months later.

I guarantee you one thing, these people would NOT be employed today if McCain was elected, that's for Damn absolute sure because he wouldn've had to exploit the economic crisis as Obama did in order to steal Chrysler from the stockholders and deliver it on a silver platter to the Unions.. I've owned 4 Chryslers and I'll never buy another one again no matter what they do with that union owned shithole.

Oh and by the way, that Hope and Change shit sure doesn't sound so sweet in the real world, now does it?

I didn't think so.

Those poor people really got sandbagged along with the other 51% of the suckers that voted for this communist in black face, and we warned you people a MILLION TIMES over the past year, my first warning came in October of 2006 right on this very blog.

Don't believe me ? go here and read it.
click for video
Chrysler To Eliminate 789 Of Its Dealers, About 25 Percent Of Them

- wcbstv.com: "With the news that auto giant Chrysler plans to close hundreds of dealers as part of its reorganization with little notice, local dealers, employees and customers alike are left in a big bind.

Tenafly Chrysler Jeep and Dodge of Englewood are two of more than 700 dealerships across the country that Chrysler is shutting down.

'I had to notify just around 50 people today that our business has been terminated, that they no longer have a job,' said Kevin Ormes, owner of the dealership."

GM as Well, 44 dealers in Illinois alone, one right down the street from my house, Bob Rohrman Arlington Chrysler, Jeep And Dodge in Palatine IL where I purchased my 2004 Sebring Convertible now payed off.


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top