> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Send This Guy Back To Mexico Too

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Send This Guy Back To Mexico Too

Talk about unappreciative immigrant spoiled athletes, here's one playing for the Chicago Cubs who yesterday came very close to flippin' the Chicago fans the big bird upon his childlike exit in the 5th inning during the Cubs 11-5 loss. And then gracelessly whining like an deported illegal immigrant after the game about the fans rightfully booing his dumb a** during this portion of game.

After all he only committed a brain fa** equal to that of a 5th grade little leaguer by running through a third base coach's stop sign with no outs to be thrown out at home by fifteen feet likely costing the Cubs the game in which he pitched like a little leaguer as well.

91 mil for this taco eating lump of s*** who once beat up his own teammate and catcher if you can believe that.
Dodgers rip Zambrano, he rips Cubs fans

chicagotribune.com: "Carlos Zambrano bit the hand that feeds him Monday afternoon at Wrigley Field, ripping Cubs fans for booing him off the mound after another in a series of erratic outings. As he walked to the dugout after being removed in the fifth inning of an 11-3 loss to the Los Angeles Dodgers, Zambrano pointed to his head, nodded repeatedly and said, 'I hear you.' What was going on in Big Z's head?"

Boo Hoo you fat a**sed baby. Here's what he whined after the game to the media...

"I don't accept that the fans were booing at me," a seething Zambrano said afterward. "I can't understand that. You know, I thought these were the greatest fans in baseball. But they showed me today that they just care about them, and that's not fair, because when you're struggling, you want to feel the support of the fans.

"No, I don't accept it. I just pointed to my head, and I will remember that because I don't want any bad outings. I know the great moments of my career will come."
Maybe that should be back in the Taco league in Mexico Carlos...


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top