> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: I Referred To This Wuss In My Post As Well

Today's world headlines

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Referred To This Wuss In My Post As Well

The big discussion today in Chicago has been the drunken pig (sorry all officers out there, but in this case the pun is applicable and intended) and the typical "sensitive guy" of the new millennium that stood by like a girl oops, that's no excuse to me, as the so called "girl" getting her poor ass kicked had more balls than he does as she was sticking up for HIM one can easily discern from veiwing the start of the video!!!!!.

That's right, the poor bar mistress being beat up was defending the same pussy that stood by and watched her get beat up. There are many here in Chicago today including myself that wanna find out who this guy was to administer a good beating upon him for doing nothing while she was attacked by the drunken excuse of a cop.

Sun Times Columnist Mike Brown below ignited the discussion in Chicago this morning after I did by the way, but since more people read the Sun Times than my blog he gets the MSM extra credit award today.

At least someone out there brought up this moron too, who along with the drunken pig is an absolute disgrace to every man here in Chicago. Please trust me when I tell you that all men here aren't like the liberal Pussy standing there like a homosexual waiting for someone else to solve this problem.

By the way, also that's how I know he's a liberal, that's their M.O. as we all know too well. You know, waiting for someone else to solve the problems of the world while criticizing them for doing it just like they are all doing about the war in Iraq.
Patrons stood by during beating: What would you have done?

CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Mark Brown: "If you've already seen the video of the drunken slob excuse for a cop trying to put a beating on the small woman bartender, then you already know he's a scumbag.

That's hardly even worth a discussion.

But what about the guy on the left side of the video who stands there and watches him hitting her, then takes the decisive action of making a call on his cell phone before fleeing.

Now there's something to talk about." read more


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top