> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Obama Seen With Top Secret Training Manuals Today....

Today's world headlines

Monday, May 3, 2010

Obama Seen With Top Secret Training Manuals Today....


This isn't anything too new conceptually, but frankly I went to Google one of those for a post but couldn't find one, you know, "so and so for dummies" , like this one below I made a while back before I just took to deleting trolls' comments....


so I made it as you can see up above and now I'm posting it with the file name "Obama_is_affirmative_action_president" so that the next time it'll show up in Google Images for the next blogger that needs it for some post mocking Obama, even me....lol 

While on the subject of Obama and books, of course we all remember the great book Barry done wrote 'bout his Ho chasin' drunken daddy that many claim William Ayers actually wrote for little Barry back then, don't we? The one that made him famous that's filled with all kinds of bullshit?



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

2 comments:

  1. Ray you da Man!  I wonder if he has read "Audacity for Dummies?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and probably as you can see I added his other book which I did a photoshop of a couple years ago, Dreams of My Drunken Ho Chasin' Father....

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top