> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: The One Thing: 3/23 - Beck Derides and Explains "Social Justice"

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The One Thing: 3/23 - Beck Derides and Explains "Social Justice"

If anyone's as sick of this concept as Glenn Beck is, it's me and I'm sure many of you feel the same way. 

Listen to him explain and dissect the tiresome concept as more liberal gibberish and misguided social engineering, as liberals again and again looking to play the role of "God"  all the time with their constant search for the non existent eternal "level playing field" for those who seemingly need the assistance. And some out there undoubtedly do. But not an entire generation of any Americans that I once knew and grew up around.

If this "crippled DagoAmerican" writing this to you right now had felt the way liberals wanted me to,  I'd still be in a wheelchair crying and whining for that "equality and justice"  from "big Daddy" 'Bama because I'm too much of a pussy to even the playing field myself. 

And believe you me, if I chose that path I would still be in that freakin' chair waiting for the government to come to my rescue, rather than working my ass off and doing it myself with the help of my skilled private physicians as I thankfully did no matter how tiring and admittedly miserable that road was and is.

And frankly and I'd rather chew on broken glass soaked in Hot sauce thank you than trust the government to do squat for me other than kill radical Muslim terrorists and finish the wall on the southern border. 

Other than that I have no use for the government, and lately I get the feeling I've got plenty of company..

The One Thing: 3/23


What is 'social justice'?"



The One Thing: 3/23 - Video - FoxNews.com: "March 23, 2010


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top