> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Obama Voter Goes All "Peggy The Moocher" on ObamaCare (rush clip)

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Obama Voter Goes All "Peggy The Moocher" on ObamaCare (rush clip)

This was from yesterday and I meant to post it in the afternoon but forget...

You all remember Peggy the moocher don't you?

Well now we got "Leroy the Leech" all happy he doesn't have pay nothing but co pays for all the health care he can handle, and to him it's like Christmas, which it will be for all the illegals on the dole as well, all 20 million plus and growing exponentially of them..

Click the little arrow below this to hear the short clip

Just figure if each of those 20 million only spend $10 each all year that's a billion. Now be realistic and say each of those folks that don't belong here end up in the er once at $1500 a pop......that's quite a chunk of change on a bunch of lawbreaking service looters that could feed a lot of deserved true American children.

That is what's bankrupting us and no one can tell me any different as I know calculus so I can count the money at stake, and I'm sure you can too.  Except the government thinks we're all too stupid to put 2 and 2 trillion together..and of course they're WRONG AGAIN>


The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken


  1. <span><span>Half the country pays 97% of the taxes, and the other half pays 3%. So 50% of our entire country believes that something "free" is actually free because, after all, they see no consequence to that thought.  They PAY LITTLE IF ANYTHING for their Free Cheese.</span></span>

    It is inordinately difficult to combat this mindset.  Half of this entire country WANTS its continued -- no, wait, DEMANDS -- its Free Cheese.


  2. Your right BZ, absolutely right and that's the whole communist mindset which has also worked in Harlem and South Chicago for 75 years now.  


Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Web chicagoray.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here

Back To The Page Top