> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Agassi 'feels sick' about Sampras incident other day, wants to apologize - Busted Racquet

Today's world headlines

Monday, March 15, 2010

Agassi 'feels sick' about Sampras incident other day, wants to apologize - Busted Racquet

I'm no big tennis fan but this caught my attention last night yesterday and I was too busy to toss it up here in case some folks missed it, not that it's world ending news with Obama and co. trying to collapse the country from all 4 sides inward simultaneously and looting our treasury weekly.

This incident started out I think as messing around, but the two giant egomaniacs start getting a little pissed off and personal with each others trying to get the last "zinger" in at a goofy celebrity tennis match that more resembled a bad UPN or TNT sitcom to me.

It's nothing ugly really, it's just weird if anything, as they played a doubles match with current top players Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, who both kind of stand there scratching their heads euphemistically, wondering if the banter is for real or not...just like the crowd I suppose who were laughing at some of the personal cracks.


We still don't know if they planned it or not to get some "youtube love" for their sagging careers and away from their bald and balding heads and slight beer bellies.(lol) Agassi says he feels "sick" about it but that could easily be part of the act too. Maybe they figure they'll sell tickets for the next one to people hoping for a brawl.



Nothing can take the attention away from Aggasi's bald head now that we know he actually played his matches and lived with a wig the entire duration of his playing days, something of which remarkably no one knew about all the time he was on top of the tennis world. 

If I was Sampras and the exchange was real, a little joke about that would have shut him up for a second I bet! lol... Why he didn't get shredded by comics and the press when he revealed the "hair raising tales" in an autobiography a little while back is beyond me, but I know I crack up whenever I think about that and then see one of these pics.

His fake mullets should go in the 80's and 90's hall of shame in the Smithsonian for some comedy relief, ya know?

Funny how we men never go bald on our freaking faces or anywhere
instead of our heads for the most part, huh?


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top