> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Obamacare bill costs projected to be $829 billion (no laughing now)

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Obamacare bill costs projected to be $829 billion (no laughing now)

If you believe this report on the costs or at least projected (hahahahhhahahahahah) costs of Obamacare, I really feel sorry you folks, I truly do.... but there's some other bad news we need to break......the tooth fairy does not exist anymore, and yes Virginia, there will be a Freedom Tower someday.....

In reference to the story below I like in the headline how they use the words "pegged" like these numbers are a sure thing...that's why you'll notice I changed it to "projected" in my headline, because we know darn well  that's not even accurate...

I don't care if they have 50,000 number crunching geeks (not a slam, I'm a comp geek) as they pictured in the in the story from the Reuters Wing of the Obama Information Ministry,  (which I too included in their excerpt), there's no way on God's green earth they can expect us to believe Universal Obamacare will balance the budget and provide coverage for 95 % of eligible people, which means everyone, 350 million plus the ones pouring over the border once people figure out how to get on the gravy train...

AKA "Why should I pay when so and so doesn't have to syndrome"....While illegals and others get easy no fault no ask coverage,  this will be more like it folks when the rubber hits the road for the aging baby boomers,  and I know as an MS Patient for 8 years..


I wouldn't want this government or any other taking care of me, I'd still be in and out of a wheelchair......
U.S. | Reuters: "WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. Senate Finance Committee health plan would cost $829 billion and cut the budget deficit by $81 billion over 10 years, nonpartisan budget analysts said on Wednesday in a report that could bolster President Barack Obama's healthcare reform drive.

The preliminary estimate from the Congressional Budget Office also said the bill would reduce the number of uninsured people in the United States by about 29 million by 2019.

The bill would meet Obama's push for a healthcare plan that does not increase the budget deficit, according to the CBO. The estimate could ease the way for committee approval of the measure in the next week.

'This is another important step forward for health reform,' White House spokesman Reid Cherlin said."  read more of this fairy tale at Mother Goose.com ...lol


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top