> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Obama's Not The Messiah To the Israeli Youth, That's For Sure

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Obama's Not The Messiah To the Israeli Youth, That's For Sure

Picked this vid up on my daily travels over at "ConservativeXpress", a blogger friendly who always seems to get the killer political youtubes posted up before the rest of us.. Check him out here .

Now on to the video; a man roams the streets and bars of Jerusalem and other spots with a camera and mic interviewing young Americans and Jews while they partake in some liquid gymnastics and their anger at the False Prophet is quite seething and upfront to say the least.

A man named Max Blumenthal with some shocking footage of the reactions by some Israelis and American Jews in Jerusalem to Obama's speech to the Muslim world. His blog can be found here and is worth a good read.

And frankly, there wasn't a single solitary commenter that said one thing I would disagree with, although they could have done themselves a favor by expressing their views with a little less Palestinian type profanity and vulgarity but who am I to judge with the often bad attitude I myself display when it comes to the False Messiah and his endless load of crud he delivers us and the world each day.



But you know what? Seeing Obama is selling them and their God Given land out to his Muslim money men who got him and the democrats elected in these past two elections, I would and am pretty damn mad about it myself and I am not even Jewish.

Yet feel their anger and angst which is one of the primary reasons I spend 7-10 hours a day doing what I do in between my paid job of which I'm lucky enough to be able to perform in the comfort of my own personal media center at home here as I do some days for upwards of 20 hours a day.

Our civilization hangs in the balance and I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I along with the other patriots I work with daily didn't do our best to warn the world what lay ahead if we don't correct this terrible mistake that allowed this obvious Kenyan born usurper and agent of Islam to destroy the country we love and our dearest and closest ally who also happens to be the only civilized country in the whole entire Middle East


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top