> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: This Article Is From One Brave American Who Won't Be Voting For Obama

Today's world headlines

Friday, October 10, 2008

This Article Is From One Brave American Who Won't Be Voting For Obama

This is a must read in my book from a man who isn't hopping on the Obama Train Of Hope And Bull just because Obama is part African American like many others are foolishly as he knows a dangerous radical when he sees one, as he was one.

No longer and in the good article he explains what changed him and why, something Obama is too cowardly to admit in exchange for power, which makes him one of those he deep don hates so much which is what I dislike so much about Barack Hussein Obama Jr, and it's not his color because half of it is mine.
Barack Obama Revealed, A Dire Warning from an African American...
Newsvine -: "I have been hoping I would never have to write this article. I hoped it would never get to this point, which would force me to openly speak out against the first African American to seriously have a chance to be elected President of the United States.

But after reviewing all the Stanley Kurtz material on Barack Obama/Bill Ayers relationship, I've come to the conclusion Barack Obama is definitely under the influence of a radical ideology that is so dangerous, it could literally pose a danger to the very existence of the United States, especially when we have an economy already in crises, and a war in progress against one of the greatest threats we have ever faced, in Islamic terrorism. (Photo to the right is William Ayers mug shot taken upon arrest by Chicago police in 1968 - just before Ayers began his campaign in the early 70's - bombing campaign that is, not political)

I know Barack Obama. No I haven't met Barack Obama personally, but I know many African Americans like him. African Americans who were born in the 1950's and early 1960's who are now in their 40 and 50's in age. I am of that generation. continued
Continue reading that article here if you wish

This is what I added to the discussion over there, a hat tip to this man who unlike many other African Americans and other US sub groups (which I can't stand as we are all Americans in my mind but still not many others no matter what we do) was brave enough to publicly speak his own mind from experiences as an African American growing up in the 60's, and that I respect and deeply appreciate. So I let him know with this:

Do you really want to put the toxic cocktail of a character mentored and tutored by Rev Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers in the White House?"

I sir do not and come November 5th America will have spoken in majority to that effect as well, along with men & women like yourself who were brave enough and free thinking enough to first recognize and then publicly identify the problems with an Obama presidency and thinkers such as you will be the true African Americans putting America first who will inherit the presidency in the next election or one thereafter.

And were it you running against Obama today Jazzman I would choose you in a heartbeat as your not only smarter than he but equally if not more qualified. Great piece here and best wishes



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top