We fall in around number 7 and rather than make a rebuttal list as to which liberals I despise the most it's probably easier to compile a list of those I don't hate at the moment.
None. I don't discriminate. It's just easier to just hate em ALL right back. ; )
As we have watched the ongoing fight in America over the direction ofthe country, the actions of the Obama administration and Democratic Congress, and the efforts of the tea party movement, the Townhall editorial team has noticed a disturbing pattern: the American Left is trashing everyone who dares to stand against them.
The more effective the voices that oppose their agenda, the greater the venom the Left spews in their direction. continue reading
10. Michele Bachmann (I would think she would be in the top three for them, as she's loved out there)… and the number one hated conservative on earth of course...
9. Bill O’Reilly (You'd think they'd like O'Reilly, he's Obama's biggest cheerleader there.)
8. Dick Cheney (they're already praying for his death today.)
7. The tea party patriot (This is where we fall, I hate them a little higher, like # 3 below Ahmadickwad and Al Queda....)
6. Michelle Malkin (they'd love nothing more than see this little keg of dynamite silenced)
5. Ann Coulter (Double Ditto)
4. George W. Bush (With those loons on the loose I was grateful he made it alive to the end of his two terms and to think it only took 16 months of Obama to want Bush back for even the left...)
3. Rush Limbaugh (Not No. 1? Is this Elton John’s fault?)
2. Sarah Palin (But of course.)
No. 1, Glenn Beck
Thanks to Beck, Americans are waking up to what our government is up to and are hungering for the real story of their nation—the one that the progressive movement, using the schools and universities, has tried to keep from them.
We are falling in love with our country again.
That is why the Left hates him.