> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Queer as 2 Dollar Bill.. Rufus Wainwright Drops Dime on Fifty Cent?

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Queer as 2 Dollar Bill.. Rufus Wainwright Drops Dime on Fifty Cent?


What a flamer.

That'll fly "good in da' hood". Not.. Neither would this little belated Valentine this flamer sounds like he's sending "Fiddy Cent's" way.


Rufus Wainwright: Why he ‘knows’ 50 Cent is gay « Entertainment: "Canadian singing sensation Rufus Wainwright has a bombshell confession to make.

In an interview with Details, the openly gay singer says he just “knows” that rapper 50 Cent is gay.

When asked what makes him so sure, he said, “that cute little voice of his.”

We aren’t sure “cute” is the most fitting adjective for 50, but hey, to each his own.

Wainwright continued to gush about 50, whom he calls “just the sexiest and a brilliant writer.”

“It’s okay, 50 Cent,” he said. “Feel free to call me anytime. My boyfriend and I are experts. You can come over for dinner. And maybe dessert.”

As for the “Hallelujah” singer’s other addictions?

“I’m addicted to ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ and ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians.’ I get sideswiped by the boobs, the hair, the butts, the jewels, the cars, the bad boys …”"
I can't stop laughing that this "tough guy street brutha" is gay if indeed A gay Gangsta, lolol. I

I don't know either of these people obviously, but I'd bet the bank that Idon't think "Fiddy" as in "Fifty" is gonna be too happy about that little too public "proposition" to "really go over the Canadian border" with this Brokeback Rufus character as I'm calling him from now on, that is if I ever hear his name again as I never did til this morning.....




Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top