> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: IL Senate President John Cullerton's Son's Lengthy Rap Sheet

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

IL Senate President John Cullerton's Son's Lengthy Rap Sheet

If I did this to my father's reputation after his life's work, he'd disown me AND make me change my name, seeing he and my mother named me, their first of 2 children, after him, who's named after his father, so in other words I'm a III'rd .

Secondly, I wouldn't normally rip on the children of a politician, but this alleged drunken f-up at 26 is no kid and is someone who's a danger to me and every other Illinoisan who's driving on these roads in the Chicagoland area. 

Something of which gives us all a reason to care, especially when he either heisted the old man's senate vehicle,  (which is theft last time I checked that he wasn't charged for since dad doesn't own the car) or pops lets his adult son who's got a rap sheet as long as most cars drive a vehicle you and I pay for out on his drunken nights on the town.

There's another VERY interesting little "tidbit" about this article you may or may not notice that the State run Media seems to have glossed over,  but check closely, paying attention to what a screw up like this might belong to, and then why it's in the papers and blogs instead of the 10 o'clock news.

If you can't figger it out lol Bob Parks' Black and white has the answer here....

- cbs2chicago.com: "The 26-year-old son of the Illinois Senate President, busted for drunk driving over the weekend, has something of a history of scrapes with the law. Garritt Cullerton, the son of Chicago lawmaker John Cullerton, was arrested early Sunday in a state-owned vehicle, assigned to his father.

CBS 2's Mike Parker talked to Senator Cullerton about the case and his son's record.

John Cullerton drove up to his North Side home Monday in the same Ford Escape owned by the state Senate that his son allegedly drove when he was arrested in the 800 block of North Dearborn Street over the weekend.

'We're gonna go to court, Garritt's gonna go to court,' Cullerton said. 'He's got a lawyer who's asked him and me not to talk about the case.'

The former public defender, now the powerful President of the Illinois Senate, who twice pushed to toughen the state's drunk driving laws, was clearly not happy to face our camera.

CBS 2 asked Cullerton about the court records we uncovered, showing more than a few brushes with police.

In 2002, Garritt Cullerton was charged with retail theft and shoplifting, and got six months court supervision."  continued here 
And it goes on believe me, talk about kid of privilege who should be doing time, but instead will end up on the state payroll as an alderman or one of the father's donor's company rosters I'd bet anything.


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top