> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: ‘I’m So Sorry’: Tiger Woods Makes First Public Statement ..The Usual "ME this ME that"

Today's world headlines

Friday, February 19, 2010

‘I’m So Sorry’: Tiger Woods Makes First Public Statement ..The Usual "ME this ME that"

......."looks like he "skanked" this shot right into the woods Ray, what do you think?....."




Well Joe.....It's the same old song and dance from people put up on pedestals in modern society goes all the way back to ancient times, treating, mere mortal people like Gods who are about the furthest from it as anyone could ever be, just as you and I.

They're no better than you nor I, but in many cases I'd have to say they're absolutely worse, mostly because I'm sure temptations are endless and I couldn't say with any certainty I wouldn't do the same darn thing. I would certainly hope not and never have, nor have any of my friends of family, and I'm sure yours either. 

When it comes to mixing obscene wealth with false adulation of false idols, it seems the devil always wins. You'd think societies would learn where to place values as many roadmaps exist for what NOT to do, particularly in the entertainment and pro sports fields, but we never seem to follow them.

NOW CHECK THIS OUT.......

This is the funniest thing I saw all afternoon, regarding this poor little left out chickie he must have forgotten to send a check to, because she's hired eternal skank attorney, and perpetual media moth "n" whore Gloria "WISHES ALL MEN WERE DEAD" Allred, in order  to secure her a little "piece of the Tiger"/ You know, something to remember him by,   preferably  in the smell and color money..(she better at least make sure it's enough so she can pay Deadhead Allred her usual  80% cut.)




Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top