> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Matthews: 'I forgot he was black tonight for an hour while my leg tingled'

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Matthews: 'I forgot he was black tonight for an hour while my leg tingled'

Well, I added the leg part from his previous dumb statement, but he did say the "...forgot he was black" part tonight, adding credence to the argument that liberals are the ones who see color when they see others, always dividing them into groups, although outwardly they claim the opposite




Matthews: 'I forgot he was black tonight for an hour'

Michael Calderone - POLITICO.com: "Chris Matthews has put his foot in his mouth before on live television, and following the State of the Union, he did it again.

'I forgot he was black tonight for an hour,' Matthews said of President Barack Obama's speech before a joint session of Congress and to millions of Americans.

That single line quickly bounced around Twitter and the blogosphere, along with widespread criticism of Matthews on the left, right and in between.

'The tingle appears to be back for Chris Matthews,' wrote Noel Sheppard on NewsBusters. And the headline on Wonkette: 'Chris Matthews Has An Apology On The Way.'" continued

While on the subject of race, this was an African American Fox Analyst ripping Harry Reid's little yawn by exclaiming "he's resting up from the 'Negro Comment' he made that was revealed a couple weeks ago".





Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top