> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Local Dog Gets Tongue Caught in Shredder

Today's world headlines

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Local Dog Gets Tongue Caught in Shredder

I never gave this much thought having one under my desk, (no, not Monica Lewinsky) but I guess pets get into all kinds of things, and a shredder's entrance slot is as good as any, unfortunately.

After this article more will be looking for desktop shredders you can bet.

But, it's not just the animals getting caught either, some people have managed it as well.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission reported 31 finger amputations and other finger injuries from paper shredders from January 2000 to December 2003, the Spokesman Review of Spokane, Wash., reported.
I really can't stand Letterman, but it's not too good for a human to be performing "stupid pet tricks" like this.

(it must happen often because I had no trouble finding a picture to go with this story as you can see here with "Fido", who is not the dog in the story below and there were others you can see here)  Here's a video of another dog who stuck his poor tongue into one too..



Funny thing is the dog looks happy as hell!
He apparently digs his new "forked tongue" which probably makes him popular with the lady dogs.   :)

I'm not making light, I had a beagle named Pistol for 9 years so I love dogs, but this is kind of funny, sorry. I mean he looks happier than I do  lol

And one more quick thing.....Here's a tip for folks slow on the uptake out there, don't stick your irreplaceable fingers in a $20 shredder, it's not too smart.

NBC Chicago: "In an attempt to get free, a Park Forest pooch bit off his own tongue after getting it caught in a paper shredder over New Year's weekend, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.

It's an unsettling reminder of the dangers of machines, many which have settings to automatically turn on when objects -- like the fingers of small children or the tongues of curious animals -- get near.

The latest incident happened over the New Year's weekend, when Pat Taylor was watching her daughter's dog, Caine.

Taylor said she found Caine with his tongue 'three inches into it when I pulled the plug.'"


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top