> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: For every "Robertson-like" comment there's a "Glover-like" comment on the other side of the spectrum of lunacy

Today's world headlines

Friday, January 15, 2010

For every "Robertson-like" comment there's a "Glover-like" comment on the other side of the spectrum of lunacy

The Robertson one I posted the other day and will show here.




And then this one now tonight, as Danny Glover demonstrates why many if not most actors are best left to acting but also why people like me blog.

I and others I'm sure,  figure "if a dumb ass like him is heard on issues", than I want my "dumb ass" to be heard on them too, and the net provides us all that outlet to be heard, including all idiots everywhere. I'll tell you one thing, I and most blogger's are far more grounded and plugged into reality than most Hollywood and Music Industry stars.




What a loon.. But then again, Robertson (Pat) doesn't do the right any favors with his goofy logic the other day although I'm more inclined to lean his way than Glover's anti American sentiments. We really have no proof Robertson is wrong really, but we have plenty of proof Glover is and some of it is right above.

One thing though Pat, everyone knows you don't need a pact with the devil to beat the French!  (jay leno)


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top