> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Fans' enthusiasm means Palin's still a GOP force to reckon with

Today's world headlines

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fans' enthusiasm means Palin's still a GOP force to reckon with

She was at the Gridiron Dinner last night cracking jokes about herself and being able to see the Russian Embassy out her hotel window I think it was.. She also took part in a closing parody of " The Twelve Days of Christmas that went as follows:
On the first day of Christmas, Rush Limbaugh gave to me: A Marxist in a dead tree.
On the second day of Christmas, Rush Limbaugh gave to me: Two tea-bag goons.
On the third day of Christmas, Rush Limbaugh gave to me: Three hell-no's
On the fourth day of Christmas, Rush Limbaugh gave to me: Four bawling Becks
On the fifth day of Christmas, Rush Limbaugh gave to me: Five Sarah swoon-ins
On the sixth day of Christmas, Rush Limbaugh gave to me: Six health care death squads
On the seventh day of Christmas, Rush Limbaugh gave to me: Seven bug-eyed birthers
On the eight day of Christmas, Rush Limbaugh gave to me: Eight Cheney boomlets
On the ninth day of Christmas, Rush Limbaugh gave to me: Nine ACORN busters
On the tenth day of Christmas, Rush Limbaugh gave to me: Ten thundering mossbacks
On the eleventh day of Christmas, Rush Limbaugh gave to me: Eleven loony liberals
On the twelfth day of Christmas, Rush Limbaugh gave to me: twelve flaming liberals, hunted down in the wild and field dressed, medium well-done, seared on the fatty edges—“

And then Palin joned the chorus for the final line:
"Right next to the mashed potatoes," she sang.

How hot? No wonder liberal women hate her so much.

But during the day it was Fairfax Virginia and  "Palin Does Plano",  her latest stops on the groundbreaking Book tour, and this "SarahCuda Rock Star" thing isn't showing any signs of dying down anytime soon, which means good news as the left continues to go apoplectic or ape shit for the liberal readers catching this over the simple mention of her name much less being served Obama sized media helpings like they are now.  LOLOL


Palin/Cheney for President 2012! Help Us Finish the Job!

What would drive the left off the cliff of sanity more than a Cheny Palin ticket in 2012? They've been the most vetted than anyone on earth so there'd be no suprises and we know Cheney will go through this mess these people are creating like a wrecking ball in a gay china shop.

The thought is intriguing to say the least and would really drive those loons battier than we've ever seen!! That alone is reason enough to float the idea.



Dallas-Fort Worth News: "PLANO – Sarah Palin, political rock star and self-proclaimed 'rogue' of the Grand Old Party, swept into town on Friday.

She was a big hit among the hundreds of faithful fans who stood outside for hours in near-freezing temperatures, waiting for autographed copies of her new memoir, Going Rogue: An American Life.

'I love Sarah Palin,' said Margaret J. Hill, an 88-year-old former pastor from Lucas. 'I watch her all the time. I think she's so special.'

Palin struck a familiar pose, too, looking very much like the folksy yet fashionable presidential candidate her most avid fans hope to see in 2012.

Not surprisingly, she didn't say much – at least not out loud, for all the world to hear.

In fact, when she started signing books, the folks at the bookstore cranked up the music, making it nearly impossibly for anyone to eavesdrop.

I hate when they do that.

Seriously, given how tight security was around Palin – at a warm-and-fuzzy book signing, no less – one could easily mistake the ex-Alaska governor and former vice presidential candidate for a sitting head of state.

I ventured up to Legacy Books, in the conservative cradle of Collin County, to see for myself what all the Palin fuss is about." continued


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top