> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Chimp Attack Victim Shows Her Face On 'Oprah' (video)

Today's world headlines

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chimp Attack Victim Shows Her Face On 'Oprah' (video)

This is terribly, terribly sad, and is also a poster for the reason most animals aside from cats, dogs and select birds are not meant to be kept in homes and domesticated...especially monkeys and orangutans..

I hate the phrase "lucky to be alive" but she is after that attack as anyone can see from this screengrab I took from the video..



 Her name is Charla Nash, the Connecticut woman mauled by a 200 pound chimpanzee in February, appeared on "Oprah" Wednesday to reveal her face and share heartbreaking details on her life since the attack.  more
First this is what she used to look like before the attack...



Here's the video clip circulating around the web, I didn't see the actual interview although they repeat Orca here locally late night so we may have to DVR that to catch this in it's entirety. I'm surprised I didn't hear about this prior but then again I don't watch network TV anymore since the Bush Rather "fake but accurate" scandal.





Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top