> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Letterman Apologizes To Female Staff, Family..........Who's Next, America, Obama, Copenhagen, who knows?

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Letterman Apologizes To Female Staff, Family..........Who's Next, America, Obama, Copenhagen, who knows?

What was that thing last night, the new and improved apology? I for one am damn sick of the continuous apologies coming from the Hollywood set aren't you?

Then he cautioned the audience, "This is only Phase 1 of the scandal. Phase 2: Next week I go on 'Oprah' and sob."

He can get on his creaking knees licking Sarah Palin's big toes in an all out apology and I still wouldn't spend another minute watching this sick old man, as his days are big time numbered now, now that the "filthy old man in power" inside him has now been revealed for the world to see ..........thanks mostly to the other idiot who tried blackmailing him while Letterman was doing his slut girlfriend..

I woulda just shot him and done the world a favor if he was doing my girlfriend or wife.


Duh, what should I do for my next stupid human trick???
wcbstv.com: "Late night king David Letterman addressed the extortion scandal again Monday night on the 'Late Show' and his new battle to save his marriage.

Letterman's biggest laughs came at his own expense.

'I got into this car this morning and the navigation lady wasn't speaking to me,' the comic told his audience.

In his first taping since admitting to having workplace affairs Letterman tried his trademark humor, comparing himself to former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer, President Bill Clinton, and South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford.

'I'll be honest with you folks right now I would give anything to be hiking the Appalachian Trail,' he said." continued,,
I wish you were on that trail too Dave and hopefully you'll get your wish soon......sooner than later if we're all lucky..

 Slide show of the women Letterman has screwed up and over....



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top