> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Oderus Urungus -What The Funk Is This?

Today's world headlines

Monday, June 8, 2009

Oderus Urungus -What The Funk Is This?

Man I've been playing and listening to music since I was 4 years old starting with the little kiddie drums moving to the trumpet grade school and then finally to the guitar and piano in middle school on through music theory in college and I know everything from the Beatles to Led Zeppelin to Lynyrd Skynyrd on to Pearl Jam to George Clinton's Parliament Funkadelic.

Quite an array of music taste and repertoire for any aficionado and musician I feel.

However, watching some Fox videos minutes ago I stumbled across this act which looks like a cross between Kiss and Harry Potter on Purple Microdot..somewhere along the line as a very mild knowledge of thrash metal shock rock I missed these characters, so I'm assuming many others my not so old age of 44 have missed 'em too.

But I'll bet your kids haven't, because I can't understand what kind of an adult following this band known as GWAR would command, a strange consortium to say the least who's lead singer goes by the name of Oderus Urungus, as what I just witnessed is so far from what I call and play music that I don't exactly know what to call it.

For instance his fictional sister in this alternate "GWAR universe" is called "Slymenstra Hymen". Double entendre meets Acid trip anyone?

Check this Red Eye Clip which I think is from tonight's show at 2am cdt as Greg sometimes funny Gutfeld gushes over this Oderus Urungus character who quickly makes me wonder whether or not to keep watching that show from time to time

I rarely if ever use Wikipedia for anything much less a reliable source of information but in this case I make an exception since the act itself is obviously a strange concoction of alter egos and strange cosmos creations of some extremely deranged and yet creative minds bent on something of a chemical nature.
Oderus Urungus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: "According to GWAR mythos,[1] Oderus Urungus is 43 billion years old, and was assembled on a planet called Scumdogia in 'Syntho Womb 5' after pieces of his moldy war frame were found scattered throughout the galaxy. According to interviews, Oderus' father was a supercomputer, and his mother was a petri dish. It is suggested in the lyrics of 'Fire In The Loins' (from RagNaRok) that Slymenstra Hymen is his sister, but this is never fully explained." more


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top