> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: "Breakthrough on the Authorship of Obama's 'Dreams'"..Obama/ Ayers Fraud Being Exposed

Today's world headlines

Sunday, June 28, 2009

"Breakthrough on the Authorship of Obama's 'Dreams'"..
Obama/ Ayers Fraud Being Exposed

World renowned author Jack Cashill's still hard at work gathering his forensic case for literary fraud against Barack Hussein Obama along with his surrogate Chicago co father and Domestic Terrorist William Ayers, and the proof gets stronger and stronger that Ayers is in fact the true author of Obama's bestselling book Dreams of My Father.

A book which lay the groundwork for the rewriting of the Obama Sotero story, so as to make it much more palatable for the masses and the down the road political career and liberal puppet being crafted around the gifted Teleprompter whore by the democratic powers that be.

Which judging from what we now know about his Muslim AWOL father should have been titled more along the lines of what I came up with back in the presidential primaries, which I'll repost below for your benefit and for the sake of truth coming to light surrounding the fraud known as Obama

American Thinker: : "Within days of my going public last September with the speculation that terrorist emeritus Bill Ayers helped Barack Obama write his acclaimed memoir, Dreams From My Father, I learned that I was not alone in that intuition.

Since then, I have received helpful contributions from serious people in at least five countries and any number of states and have integrated many of their observations into my ongoing narrative, summarized here. If you are unfamiliar with this research, please read this before going forward.

About a week ago, however, I heard from a new contributor. I will refer to him as 'Mr. West.' Like most contributors, he prefers to remain anonymous. The media punishment that Joe the Plumber received has much to do with this nearly universal reticence.

A week before that, I heard from another excellent contributor, Mr. Midwest. Their collective contribution should dispel the doubts of all but the willfully blind that Ayers played a substantial role, likely the primary role, in the writing of Dreams." continued


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top