> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Message To Bloggers From Mancow "insists his waterboarding "absolutely real"

Today's world headlines

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Message To Bloggers From Mancow "insists his waterboarding "absolutely real"

..says right and left both upset with him

You can read here my initial views on this local turned wordwide stunt, or whatever you wish to classify it as, as I believe he personally felt threatened quicker than normal more than some others because of a childhood drowning memory he brought up both before and afterwards, and I also believe his action is nowhere near the "definitive end" all that Keith "Nobrainmann" asserted it to be in that previously linked post.

An he didn't intend it to be as his letter below states.

He's simply a morning radio host, not a terrorist with no regard for human life at Gitmo or some CIA black site, and I have always dismissed the argument that treating terrorists like they treat others somehow lowers us to their level is more leftist bullshit. Tea time, Starbucks coffee klatches and all this talk of befriending these animals is a crock of crud. Both sides of this argument can and do produce military experts to demonstrate their cases, so since that's a wash, to me the answer pretty much lies here in my thinking.

Terrorists are not soldiers respresenting a signator country, therefore entirely exempt from Geneva conventions, and they're for the most part inhumane animals barely meeting the human description, hence the term "terrorists". They go by no rules whatsoever, certainly not the "Marques Queensbury" rules of engagement our "beyond civil" soldiers are ridiculously held up to, and are willing and able to kill women and children while hiding behind them at every chance they get.

Nothing lower than that on this earth, nothing.

My question to the terrorist apologists is and always will be this.."What about these folks"?, everyone in opposition forgets about them in this argument, and they are the bludgeoned dead proof of the animal-like qualities of this never before seen enemy in the civilized world we supposedly live in. And when they are given equal stature and concern as the far far above the call of duty US Soldier I simply go nuts, how the two can even be mentioned in the same breath is only something a real live "Michael Stivic Meathead" could manage.

So that in itself separates them from us, and if this "Gitmo Shower" better known as waterboarding is the worst we do to these ingrates, I say their damn lucky,and should thank our God that's the worst they'll endure in our captivity, as I'd prefer our soldiers just kill them all on the battlefield and this would all go away in a heartbeat.

War is hell, nobody wants it, we didn't ask for it, so once the decision is made to enter into it, the only thing that counts is winning it as quickly as possible. Strength prevents much more subsequent conflict than appeasement, which breeds it and history bears that out, anyone who says anything different is just being ignorant.

That's why we have winners and losers in life, at least until the latest crop of so called progressives awakened from their Vietnam slumber to help America lose these two wars as well.

BORED BLOGGERS ARE ALL WET
By Mancow Muller

I am not a magician. Many news cameras were there!

Obviously, it was on the radio and I wasn’t in prison. I’m also not a radicalized Muslim terrorist. But it was not a hoax! I repeat: NOT A HOAX.

We kept telling management, the insurance companies, and the local Chicago cops we weren’t really going to do it until we did. Otherwise, they weren’t gonna let us do it! We got a U.S. Marine that told us he had studied how to do it and he volunteered to waterboard me in return for a mention of his charity.

I was on a decline and I was waterboarded. Was I in chains? No. Does that make it less real? I am failing to get the point attempted by my detractors. We never claimed it was an exact recreation.

The CIA technique is exactly what we did:

1. Keep the chest elevated above the head and neck to keep the lungs “above the waterline.”

2. Incline the head, both to keep the throat open and to present the nostrils for easier filling.

3. Force the mouth open so that water can be poured into both the nose and mouth.

Sorry, I thought for years it wasn’t torture and now I do. The video is there for all to see.

The left has taken my message and distorted it as well. Would I wanterboard to save my daughters (or any American children)? Yes!

The three terrorists that were waterboarded at Guantanamo were done so by military professionals. And it was done to save lives with America’s best interests at heart. Mine was a silly radio time filler in comparison. Its apples & hand grenades!

It would be insane to equate what I did with anything that happens in prison. I am simply a free man in a radio studio that always tries to get inside the big issues. This is an ugly issue with no easy answers. But I now see it’s easier for some to dismiss me than to do any real soul searching on this very heady issue.



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top