> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Patriots A Call To Arms as Obama And His Government Go Too Far

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Patriots A Call To Arms as Obama And His Government Go Too Far

One American soldier and his point of view on today's current political environment and what's happened to our beloved government. Hat Tip to Friend and fellow patriot Texas Fred

You're one helluva Patriot there soldier, we all salute you and your incredible bravery, as no one wearing that uniform is a coward, face covered or not.

Our government has become tyrannical nearly overnight and we must all respond in kind, and your concern for your family and self is recognized and respected.

As Gerald Ford said,”A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.” and they’ve made incredible strides towards that goal in unbelievable time, 30 days with hardly a minute of public debate.

Obama has enslaved 3 generations with his executive orders and treasonous borrowing, and these traitors in Washington must be stopped now. We have an incredible choice to make as citizens and patriots, as we need our military members strength to lead the revolt then we will stand side by side to take our government back. Thats the only way this can be done with this monstrosity…

God bless you Anonymous soldier and your brethren as we are behind and beside you 100%.

Hat tip to my fellow patriot and friend Texas Fred for that great video


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for about the past month and wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your writings. You are a true American! I appreciate your diligence in geting the information to the people.

    This video is perhaps one of the most important videos I have seen on YouTube. I have sent out a link to this post to everyone I know, urging them to watch this video, and listen to every word this soldier says. This is where we are headed and we all better know which side we are on. (I'm with this Marine!!)

    Thanks again Ray! Keep up the good work! Stay strong!

    Your friend and fellow American!
    Lynn
    Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn from Sweet Home Alabama my favorite song to play and sing on my guitar. Thank you so much for the kind words, you've made my day and worth the effort to hear someone out there paying attention :>)

    Why so long to comment? Feel free to join in and rant away, that's why I forbid liberal debating and attacks, so we can feel free to cut loose without having some moonbat crash the room with their anti American liberal gobbledygook

    The way I figure they lost their free speech rights in my world for bashing my patriot president for the past 7 years, and now I'm returning the favor in spades pun intended for those who cant or simply don't want to./

    Thanks again Lynn please come by often..

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top