> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Here's One Soon to be Bald Babe With Plenty Of Balls For Such A Beauty

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here's One Soon to be Bald Babe With Plenty Of Balls For Such A Beauty

In today's me me me me me culture and particularly after witnessing this narcissistic orgy of greed and mental illness on display in New York with these pathetic Tyra Banks contestants, here's a real woman with class that makes all those selfish pigs look exactly like the selfish self centered, media happy whores they all are. See the video of that moronic scene here.

This beauty is Miss Virginia, who should be Miss America as far as I'm concerned, giving women competing in these beauty pageants all around the country the good name back that they mostly all deserve, a reputation that those aforementioned selfish piglets in New York all stole away with their grisly mob scene seen all over the world this past weekend again that video is here

Bringing more shame to America than we already have, thanks to the lying bum Obama and the 111th congress, who are all playing CYA/CMA this week in DC regarding AIG and the bonuses Obama and congress knew about and voted for that they are lying about now.

Meanwhile back to a real class act and a woman most men dream about meeting and marrying some day who's not covered in tattoos and using her God given talents and beauty to become the next American Hollywood whore of the moment who will shave her beautiful mane of hair off to aid young cancer patients around the country showing off her shaven head for the right price.

And that price is $400,ooo which isn't much as far as cancer research goes, considering she's already helped raise over 4 million for the cause.

Now here's someone special alright....



St. Baldrick's Foundation Donate money here please


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ray,

    Your blog is looking fantastic! I need to stop by more often! Have you considered joining the Bloggregator?

    In any case, keep the faith. These are the times that try men's souls...

    D. Ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. Unfortunately, out stinking media ignores the good and focuses instead on the Hollywood idiots and trained chimpanzees who make a daily mockery of our nation and all it used to stand for.

    God bless this woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot Ox I work hard on this thing and nice to see it noticed, I will jump over and check out your suggestion sir and thanksx please do drop in. If I had more commenters I would let the liberals back in but I can't fight em all off alone here as I dont have the time to bat back all their bullshit they spew so I have to ban em all otherwise their comments outweigh the conservative ones

    Thanks too Foutsc, that's exactly why I put this up here, I saw her on Fox news this morning, talk about southern bell babes, this woman is as beautiful as they come man.. inside and outside, hollywood wouldn;t be interested in such a non leg speading whore...

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top