> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Obama's Brilliant Idea? Spend More Money On The Deadbeats Who Couldn't Pay The Mortgages They Shouldn't Have in The First Place

Today's world headlines

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Obama's Brilliant Idea? Spend More Money On The Deadbeats Who Couldn't Pay The Mortgages They Shouldn't Have in The First Place

Great fiscal dem policy to start off a new administration, get or save mortgages for people who are here illegally, or those who have no SS #s, or no jobs, most importantly with no way to pay the present mortgage a second lifeline so this problem comes up for them again in 2 to 6 months, and then guess what? The merry go round of failure and waste keeps spinning round and round.

How about giving some money to the people current on their mortgages and they will take the money and spend it on a positive output in the economy as opposed to pouring it towards bad debt after bad debt? I paid off my mortgage per the rules set forth in the document I signed my name to 15 years ago like millions and millions of other Americans, and this handout is a complete affront to all of us.

It is also a complete bi**slap to the unfortunate Americans who've already lost their precious homes, some in families for generations to foreclosures, and incredible thoughtless and painful slap. And if your one of the unfortunate ones who's in this group, my heart goes out to your plights, but not my wallet and what's left of my life savings, I'm sorry. None of you folks were there to pay my mortgage when I became disabled 6 years ago and had to leave my career of 25 years for another, working out of my home fortunately & successfully thanks to nothing but my hard work and diligence. That's all that saved my ass from the streets, not Uncle Sam, that's for sure, they were beating my doors down too for the 1 month I fell behind at the very end of the note, no bailouts for me.

If Obama goes through with this, I'm considering not working during his administration so my hard work and tax dollars don't end up being wasted on the mortgages of illegals and other irresponsible purchasers, I won't call them owners, who will be given second chances they don't deserve and we certainly don't deserve to foot the bills for. I won't foot the bill. I don't have to.

Who helped us pay our mortgages on time over the past twenty years or however long the qualified buyers of this country have maintained their impeccable credit history's and flawless debt payment, so we can pay these people's mortgages now? Screw you Barney, Chris Dodd, Obama and the rest of you in Washington playing pied piper with my home and savings.
Obama would spend bailout funds on housing crisis:

My Way News - "WASHINGTON (AP) - President-elect Barack Obama would spend the remaining $350 billion of a financial bailout fund on expanded lending and reduced foreclosures and would not use the money to help other industries, lawmakers said Wednesday after discussions with Obama emissaries.

The Senate was set to vote Thursday on whether to release the money. Lawmakers insisted that Obama advisers put their assurances in writing before the vote." continued
So what happens when these folks don't get back to work and still can't foot the bills in 6months or for however long this reprieve buys them with our money? You guessed it, back to the trough, just like GM, Chrysler, AIG, and the list goes on. Where does it end and again where's the reward for those of us who paid our bills dilegently and now have suffered a 1/3 loss of our net worth thanks to these failures of not our doing? No answer for that coming from the Messiah I'm sure.


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top