> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Illinois Tollway Signs Million Dollar Wastes Of Our Money

Today's world headlines

Friday, January 30, 2009

Illinois Tollway Signs Million Dollar Wastes Of Our Money

Rod Blagojevich did succeed in moving the Illinois Tollways toll collection systems into the 21st century with what's called here in this state IPASS. This system is making sure we Illinoisan's keep paying over and over and over up the ying yang for roads that are by far the worst in the country I've ever encountered. In fact there's an old joke around here that goes, "There's really only one season in Illinois, that's road construction season" And the round and round road building scam in this state an d probably every other is what should be investigated next as we all talk about institutional graft in government..., that's where it is man.

But another thing that really pisses me off after every election in Illinois and I'm certain across the country is the re naming of all these living monuments to these crooks name after themselves that change every damn election year, costing millions and millions of dollars to see the name of the man in charge 70 million times a year while driving through these things day in and out. Our founders would puke at the slef conratulatory nature of these egotistical scoundrels of the third degree. Like these which can be found on every highway at every toll Ipass oasis statewide.

See how open the roads are at Rush hour in Chicagoland since the implementation of the IPASS system thanks to Hot Rodint he picture below? Traffic's really moving ,no? And trust me when I tell you that this picture repeats itself day after day morning noon and night on our major tollroads, talk about the daily grind sitting in this nightmare day after day, the rat race at it's worst....

And the half mil doesn't come close to the millions being spent on enw stationary, new pictures of the new governor everywhere and anywhere they can stick one as if we don't already know who the heck these media hounds are already. There's where billions could be saved around the county paying homage to these crooks who keep screwing us over and over time and time again...

Enough is enough, let's get mad and start letting these bums know we're on to the scams and the party is over. We need to organize militias and head to the state capitals and hang each and every one of these crooks and then on to Washington to finish the job.
Rod Blagojevich's name coming off tollway signs --

chicagotribune.com: "The controversial signs at Illinois tollway plazas announcing 'Open Road Tolling—Rod R. Blagojevich, Governor' will soon be changed, a tollway spokeswoman said Thursday.

New signs, keeping the open-road-tolling message but covering Blagojevich's name, will be placed over the old ones, said Joelle McGinnis, spokeswoman for the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority, before the Illinois Senate voted to remove the governor.

The new signs will have the toll plaza's name and number, McGinnis said. They will not feature the name of Gov. Patrick Quinn or any other politician.

The 32 blue Blagojevich signs were erected in 2004 at a cost of $480,000. McGinnis estimated it would cost $15,000 apiece to change them. Crews probably will replace the signs at night to minimize disruptions."


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

2 comments:

  1. I was in Illinois for a training session in November 2007. On my way to and from the Hoffman Estates area, I passed through several tolls. I committed three I-PASS violations because of road construction and inadequate, missing, or misleading signage. I have spoken with several people who committed I-PASS violations during the same period because of the road construction and poor signage. Some of these people live in Illinois and even work for the Illinois government.

    I have used the roads in Illinois for more than 30 years without violation. Therefore, I believe that I should not be punished for the Illinois Tollway Authority's failure to provide adequate signage while the Tollway was under construction.

    I have made several attempts to contact Illinois State and federal officials with no response. My numerous calls have neither been answered nor returned. Therefore, I am seeking information and input from others with similar experiences for direction and perhaps for resolution. I intent on taking this information to the proper authorities in Wisconsin.

    Please send correspondence to illinoistollway@gmail.com.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and I mean that faceiiously and encouragingly as they don't mess around too much with dissension I'm afraid. I went downtown to bitch up a storm and I'm crippled.

    I left writing a check for 40 or 50 bucks for busting through a few when I got stuck at a couple booths out here by my house without change on some off tolls.

    They don't fu"" around greedy criminals.... One of my friends got his license suspended protesting that crap for 3 months.

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top