> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: First It Was The Obama Great Seal Audacity, Now It's This Goofy New Singage....

Today's world headlines

Sunday, November 9, 2008

First It Was The Obama Great Seal Audacity, Now It's This Goofy New Singage....

Personally I missed this Lampoonish sign because I was too focused on him calling on his favorite reporters only skipping over Fox news of coarse (as I've said twice this week "what a vindictive slug", freedom of the press for everyone except Fox?).

Let's not forget his buffoonish Nancy Reagan slur that he was no doubt on his knees over the phone begging forgiveness for, so I again didn't see what American Thinker didn't see either, but is brought to us through other sharp eyed viewers of "Chairman Hussein" and his ghastly sign ttached to the podium the " One" spoke from Friday afternoon....

Office of President Elect of the United States:

American Thinker Blog: '"A couple of friends emailed or called me about Obama's first press conference as president-elect. They went on and on about his stumbling and inept responses. (I didn't see the press conference -- just heard the sound bites on the radio news.)

First post-election press conference BO has given, I thought. Cut the guy some slack.

But then my mom called me: 'Did you see the sign on the podium? Can you believe the gall of that man?'

Well, I hadn't seen the sign. I asked American Thinker contributor Otis Glazebrook to send me a picture of the podium. He sent me this:" story continued here

and no this is not a photoshop of mine or someone else, this is for real......

What a buffoon...... it's like a bad script from Saturday Night Live already, ya know? If the humor division of the media doesn't have a field day mocking this clown their wares will be forever tainted


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top