> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: I Was Wondering Officially Where Michelle Went in Regards To Fox..

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Was Wondering Officially Where Michelle Went in Regards To Fox..

Speaking mostly of her strange but not really absence from O'Reilly Factor and Fox in general I thought to myself recently, having not seen much of her since Geraldo, that well known "Illegal Immigrant Whore & Sycophant" trashtalking her regarding her entirely reasonable illegal immigration stance (which I stand shoulder to shoulder with BTW), and calling her basically a racist a few times in her absence of coarse on separate Fox news programs a little while back. Here's one such quote:
GERALDO: “At this point, I have to point out how in my view, this awful case was distorted by anti-immigrant radicals like Michelle Malkin to make a cheap point…”
So she's been going at it with him along with many of us out here since those episode and she has all of this linked on her blog in addition to Today as she explains to everyone (as opposed to private emails that she was using to communicate this) on her always popular and newsworthy blog to end the left wing loon speculation out there, a large growing group of racist social misfits and hateful nimrods (a) (b) (c) that she owes absolutely nothing to and never will: (here's a small and poisonous sampling of the hate she tolerates from the left)

Michelle Malkin » Stiiiiill going:

"Michelle Malkin:
I’ve been writing newspaper columns for 15 years, writing books since 2002, and blogging since 2004. I’ve lost track of how many times the nutroots have gleefully declared my demise. Oh, how they wish, wish, wish it were so! The latest moonbat tempest in a teapot concerns an e-mail response I sent to readers over the weekend who have been asking about my absence from the O’Reilly Factor. I had received several hundred messages and it was wrong to keep ignoring long-time fans wondering what happened. I took the time to personally respond to each inquiry. It is an awkward situation, but I answered straightforwardly:"

Thanks so much for your kind words. Much appreciated. I made the decision to quit appearing on the O’Reilly show in response to the poor handling of the Geraldo Rivera matter (in case you hadn’t heard, he threatened to spit on me because of my views about illegal immigration and his staged “apology” on The Factor was a complete farce). I won’t go into details, but please know that your support means a lot to me. You can catch me on other Fox News shows and read my daily blog posts and weekly columns at MichelleMalkin.com. continued here

She will be around long after the Kos Kids and it's nuts are collectively sitting in hospitals fighting off AIDS and hepatitis c, along with assorted jail stints here and there for sexual abuse and child rape charges along with stays at drug abuse facilities throughout the country mixed in between their burning effigies of our soldiers and president on their weekend warrior hate America conventions.

In addition she needs Fox News and Bill O'Reilly like we need Hillary Clinton as our next president, which is of coarse to say not at all. As she says, she's been a columnist and a internet pioneer long before any of us out here and most people there at Fox who's stable of women changes weekly for the most part and will remain right were she is in my columnist and pundit list, right on top. I read her almost daily and comment as well as read over at Hot Air daily as well.

As for O'Reilly, whom I respected and watched almost as often until this situation arose, wrote him and his show a few emails receiving no response regarding his suck up routine with Geraldo on this subject suggesting it was costing him viewership including mine. Frankly I think he could really give a f**k as he has really moved towards the left and middle along with getting quite full of himself as the top dog over there, and is starting to rub many of his original fans and supporters the wrong way with things like this for sure..

Geraldo is simply Geraldo, and he can take a flying PuertoRican leap off the next bridge he can find as far as I'm concerned, as when he appears anywhere on Fox I simply turn channel as if Chris Matthews or Hillary Clinton just appeared on my screen.


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top