> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Yeah, That's The Ticket Jon..A Job Well Done

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yeah, That's The Ticket Jon..A Job Well Done

I never quite understood the appeal of this guy Andy Dick who's one of those people who's name fits him just perfectly in my opinion, and apparently Jon Lovitz can't stand him either.

The reason is quite interesting and has to do with old late friend Phil Hartman aside from the dork's general obnoxiousness.

Lovitz beats up Andy Dick

www.kansascity.com | 07/17/2007 "The New York Post says Jon Lovitz roughed up Andy Dick at the Laugh Factory in L.A. last week. Owner Jamie Masada said, “Jon picked Andy up by the head and smashed him into the bar four or five times, and blood started pouring out of Andy’s nose.”

Lovitz confirmed the altercation happened, adding, “All the comedians are glad I did it because this guy is a (bleep).”"

Apparently Dick was the one who gave Brynn Hartman cocaine at a 1997 Christmas party after she had been sober for 10 years. Five months later she killed her husband, Phil Hartman, Lovitz’s “SNL” castmate and close friend, then herself.

Lovitz says he reminded Dick of this when Lovitz was brought on to “NewsRadio,” as Hartman’s replacement.

Then last year Lovitz was at a restaurant when Dick came by, took a drink from Lovitz’s guest, drank it and then said to Lovitz, “I put the Phil Hartman hex on you, you’re the next one to die.”

Last week Lovitz finally confronted Dick about the hex and Dick said he said it because “you said I killed Phil Hartman … which I never said. Then he asked me to be in his new movie.

“I grabbed him by the shirt and said ‘I don’t want to be in your movie! I don’t want to be in your life! Then I pushed him against the rail. Then I pushed him again really hard. I’m not proud of it … but he’s a disgusting human being.”



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top