> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Stop The ACLU Under The Weather

Today's world headlines

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Stop The ACLU Under The Weather

Our Friends at Stop the ACLU, whom which we usually feature a post from on Thursday's has been down for a bit due to some as we are all too familiar with computer/database/blogging issues of an extremely complicated nature preventing them from posting new material and likely worse.

Below is the latest available info from Gribbit's Word on the downtime and possible restoration timetable:

StopTheACLUChicagoray PostI received an email from our host Administrator suggesting that I create a new admin user, wipe out all current users, then have our users re-register because the current user tables in the database are too far gone to save. All well and good, but the system is not allowing me to create the new admin account.

So I’ve decided to allow it to stand until we can confer in a more efficient manner. With everyone strung out all over the nation and no one in a position to do what needs to be done to get this rolling, I cannot make the decision that is apparent without consultation.

Therefore, Stop The ACLU will be pretty much down until we can get together and fix it.

I leave town tomorrow for a week. I’m off to visit Mrs. Gribbit through the New Year’s holiday. I will have internet access but I cannot guarantee that I will have much time to work on this issue. We’ll have to hope that I hear something today from either Chris or Jay to guide me in making these changes. As it is, in about 24 hours I’ll begin my travels.

I will update as soon as I can.

Gribbit



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top