> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: As They Say, It's Out With The Old, In With The New

Today's world headlines

Sunday, December 31, 2006

As They Say, It's Out With The Old, In With The New


Just a short note to all of you from me thanking those of you who over the past year I've been able to meet through this thus far quite enjoyable blogging endeavor, and a big hello to those who I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting but hope I soon will.

2008 here for myself has been one of the mediocre years I have personally experienced for quite some time mostly due to the wasted time, money and effort trying to keep Barack Hussein Obama out of the Oval Office sad to say, however even with that huge disappointment I have been fortunate enough to have not been effected by this dream come true of Democrats seeing our economy and financial wheels come off simultaneously. Sadly that isn't the case for far too many families and individuals around the world and most importantly here at home who have not been as lucky as I and my family this year as far a personal finances go .

So for them and every other American I pray 2009 brings us and them good health, sufficient wealth and many joyous times with friends and family that they may have missed out on this year or years past.

And a special thanks as always to all the suffering families of US Soldiers and the fine , extraordinary soldiers themselves who protect us and our nation , as we here in my circle of family and friends pray daily for your undivided and unquestioned victory with honor in Iraq and Afghanistan, and then for your safe and healthy return back to these United States after your mission of fighting tyranny around the globe and protecting freedom for us citizens is complete if there is such a time. Thanks to you for all your sacrifices for we, the American people, as many of us unabashedly appreciate all you do for us , although sadly there are far too many selfish and spoiled, & misguided others in this country do not and care only for themselves and that which only directly effects them.

Screw them entirely I say, as the good in this country always outnumbers the bad and hundreds of millions of us are with you on the side of good, and are solidly behind you as you lead the way to victory over evil and the evildoers around the globe that keep you all so occupied each day and night both here and in faraway, dangerous, God forsaken lands.

As for me this evening I am personally going to celebrate the New Year's arrival as I settle in at home tonight with a few loved ones so please be safe tonight and always, be Merry and Happy New Year To All from myself to you.



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top