> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Another politician falls on his 'pocket sword', Rep. Souder. Nov can't come soon enough/

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another politician falls on his 'pocket sword', Rep. Souder. Nov can't come soon enough/

How is it every family and person I know has never cheated on their wives or they're like me and they stay single, it's like pick one or the other if you insist on being in public life.

Especially supposed ethical lawmakers making rules for the rest of us they can't dream of adhering to themselves.

This moral decay isn't as pervasive in everyday America because not one of my family or friends has this going on. Yes we're all sinners, but these sinners are telling us what to do each day along with robbing us blind with no moral compass anymore in upper levels of American social circles I guess like it's always been. I just always hoped we were evolving but we're not.

Only technologically. Otherwise most of the 'well to do' are still basically neanderthals reacting on every want and urge without regard to consequence.

It's in politics, entertainment, sports, the the three places in American social stratus were money flows like the champagne and caviar, which leads to this apparently. Look around us and the littered landscape of ruined lived and careers over lack of self control among the ruling class.

These people unfortunately are causing Western Society to collapse around OUR necks more each day.

Here's a video made with he and his mistress advocating abstinence if you can believe that ....




Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

1 comment:

  1. Well Margie if they were planted in my office they wouldn't score because I don't commiserate with my bosses or fellow employees outside of the office and particularly pushy or flirtatious women and I've had no shortage in my careers and life.

    It's the man,  I don't jump everytime a women brushes up against me but too many men of power do..

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top