> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Americans Are At Their Boiling Point and "Aren't Gonna Take It Anymore..."

Today's world headlines

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Americans Are At Their Boiling Point and "Aren't Gonna Take It Anymore..."

It used to be people would refer to the scene from the movie in the 70's known as "Network" where the lead character gets on the TV and screams "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore".

Well now you do that and dems begin to "cry" that we're scaring them and so forth and all I can say is to reiterate what I said in my other quite  lengthy rant on my other post on this issue and that was "good because you've been scaring us and our children for a decade now, and it you wanna get really picky we can go back to when the liberals cost the country victory in Vietnam."

Liberal violence and threats thereof consist of a rather large collection of bad behavior on their part, As Rush covered wonderfully today on his show, and Beck did so as well tonight...Check it if you don't see it on TV for one reason or another.



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top