> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Joe the Plumber goes off on McCain, says he 'screwed up my life'

Today's world headlines

Monday, February 15, 2010

Joe the Plumber goes off on McCain, says he 'screwed up my life'

This is interesting this morning.  And frankly, I feel somewhat the same way, and hope to see JD Hayworth give McCain a run for his money this fall in that AZ election.  He's had his days as Big Dog in the sun, and Hayworth has had a couple years off to straighten out his deal, whatever that was which cost him his seat in the first place during the last election.

I happen to like both guys, Hayworth more as a politician, but I don't get a vote in that one. (We only get to vote twice for other Chicago races ;)

As for this story this morning, Joe goes off big time on "my friends" McCain here, and I didn't know there was this big, huge rift between these people, but then why should I and again who really cares what I or Joe have to say about anything I guess? What did he really expect, all his problems were going to be solved in a heartbeat as a kind of "campaign hanger on",  although he was well invited into the fray and not a groupie or anything.

I don't know how exactly McCain screwed up his life, the democrats did that by trashing his name if anyone did. There's where he should direct some of that anger.

And frankly, without McCain, Joe is just, well, Joe the Plumber. He should just thank them all for the ride (however bumpy) then ramble off into the sunset.

Then, he can start if he already hasn't to sue the hell out of those democrats that fu**ed him over with his private records, starting with that government employee in O Hi O, AG Nancy Rodgers. That's what I'd be doing, although that could be a years long, expensive process without a doubt that most don't have the money nor the stomach for.

It's funny though, sounds like Joe's a little bitter his 15 minutes per se didn't bring him the payoff he was looking for like some others I guess.  And while I can understand and sympathize with his feelings that he was "screwed over" since he mostly was, he rode that horse into the ring, no one dragged him to the rodeo.

 Back in better days for the plumber and RINO..
(hey, maybe they could start a sitcom, like the Odd Couple, ya know?)
The Hill's Blog Briefing Room: "Joe the Plumber is no longer a fan of either Sarah Palin or John McCain, it seems.

Joe, also known as Sam Wurzelbacher, told an audience in Pennsylvania this week that McCain 'is no public servant.'"

"McCain was trying to use me," Wurzelbacher said, according to public radio correspondent Scott Detrow. "I happened to be the face of middle Americans. It was a ploy.”
"I don’t owe him s—," Wurzelbacher continued. "He really screwed my life up, is how I look at it.”
In fact, Wurzelbacher's dislike for McCain is so strong that he no longer supports Sarah Palin simply because Palin will campaign for McCain's re-election.
As for Obama: "I think his ideology is un-American, but he’s one of the more honest politicians.

At least he told us what he wanted to do."
 He was right there on that one, start to finish.




Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top