> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Obama Back to Washington Uproar over His Hawaii Golfing While Americans Stand and Stood in Line At Airports

Today's world headlines

Monday, January 4, 2010

Obama Back to Washington Uproar over His Hawaii Golfing While Americans Stand and Stood in Line At Airports

This same exact thing happened when Bush was on vacation as Katrina began, and today we still hear the moaning and groaning 5 years out about that just like the Pet Goat crap from 911 ten years ago..... yet Obama does the same damn thing and the media's head is still securely ensconced in Obama's ass and barely flinches along with the left. 

This was from this morning when the right left Fox tag team of Bob Beckel on the left and conservative beauty Andrea Tantaros  along with Patty Ann Brown and Greg Jarret talk about the Obama reaction to the terror attack...

I will say the fund raising letter sent out by a republican who's name escapes me is very reminiscent of the letters from the left I get in my emails daily after republican screw ups are monstrous, so both sides do it and I don't like it.

I get RNC crap all the time and I send it back with smart ass remarks and demands and they still beg me for money, yet I'm not even a republican since Bush's second term started. This video was from Neal Cavuto today on the same subject, flying issues, and this on Dem Senator Schumer from New York, who held up a flight for a phone call and called the stewardess a bitch a few weeks back yet lectures others on flight etiquette and airport security.


More and more of the "what's ok for me is not for thee" bs from the left, the lear jet left. In fact I'm shocked Schumer was even flying commercial although I guarantee it was first class all the way although I may be mistaken...not. This is yet another one from Cavuto with former inspector general of transportation Mary Schaivo on airport security as well


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top