> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Tiger Woods releases statement apologizing for “transgressions” - In Other Words "I LIEDMY ASS OFF"

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiger Woods releases statement apologizing for “transgressions” - In Other Words "I LIEDMY ASS OFF"



So he's a cheating sob like every other celebrity...Told ya so ...and not just one but a whole host of chickies around the gl0be.

So to all you good folks who gave me shit for ripping Tiger, I told you he was lying....this is the liberal playbook and we all know damn well he's an Obama humping liberal: when caught in a lie, stonewall, then let the truth slowly trickle out". I, like many, called it "right at the start"... and others, mostly liberal loons called me everything else, you can imagine.
And he's followed that Celeb, Lib playbook  to a "T" .....so for those who have any questions, this Chinese news or whatever service did this funny OJ Simpson like animatronics work up of what likely occurred, which turned out to be closest thing to the truth we've seem in the media yet.  I posted this on Facebook 3 days ago...




So again, let's review how "the liberal" handles all crisis';

when caught, stonewall and trickle the truth, it hurts less than "ripping it off all at once" like one does with a band aid... And so with that, in closing I now officially move Woods from the "Good Celeb" category to my coveted "SPORTS SCUM" category. (BTW, Welcome to the "club" Tiger where coincidentally  most of the other millionaire African American sports heroes also reside with lotsa tacos and cracker screw ups  as well, as we all know they come in all flavors).



Collegenews.: "Addressing allegations surrounding his private life, details of which have been scrutinized for the better part of a week, golf superstar released a full statement on Wednesday responding to allegations of affairs in his personal life.

Though not specifically referring to the nature of his “transgressions,” Woods in his statement said that, “I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.”"


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top