> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Brat Pack Slug A. Michael Hall stalker? ...., What A Surprise!!.... Not...

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Brat Pack Slug A. Michael Hall stalker? ...., What A Surprise!!.... Not...

I dunno, are you surprised the guy who played this part in the movie "Breakfast Club"...


 Or this mostly 80s crap piece called "Weird Science" (which I never understood how and why it was even made)....


 and this somewhat funny movie called Sixteen Candles also shot here in that John Hughes 80's time frame which you can tell was local from this pic because of that Old Style Beer you can only get around here in the upper Midwest the last time I checked....an old Chicago to Milwaukee favorite



 with such ease and precision could actually be a woman stalker who won't take no for an answer when his lady tells him to hit the road running??

Not I......I always thought this Anthony Michael Hall was a little strange myself, especially because the movies  from that day "Were All Made"  while I was in high school myself mostly at schools of which I and other friends once had friends at, out here in Northwest suburban Chicago I've seen too many times and in each one he plays the same exact geek so he has to be closer to it than not to play it so consistently, ya know?

in addition, if I had to pick one,  I was more of the Judd Nelson  Breakfast Club character myself  for a period, with a little bit of Emilio Estevez's jock portrayal in my first 2 years of school before I became trouble..lol ..so it's no wonder I can't always tolerate this dude, and even more so now that he's making millions doing what he does which isn't a whole lot I believe.....and I'm not......  lol :)

Seriously, he's funny at times, and I'm sure he's a nice guy ( if your not a woman kissing his ass goodbye that is)...lol....and until convicted of something he's obviously innocent...but if guilty I hate woman beaters and especially Hollywood ones.....

Brat Packer called real brat: "'Breakfast Club' star Anthony Michael Hall has been ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend Diana Falzone after he allegedly stalked her and attacked her in her New York apartment.

Sirius Radio host Falzone has obtained a temporary restraining order against Hall, a member of the famous 1980s Brat Pack, after claiming he tried to kick down her front door last week."


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top