> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Women Out There, This IS NOT What Men Are Looking For...

Today's world headlines

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Women Out There, This IS NOT What Men Are Looking For...

Perhaps I'm wrong but I have a pretty good sense for what men like to see in women....I repeat not. this is NOT IT !!!! It's apparently and admittedly photoshopped but I'm sure many wouldn't even know what that means...

Talk About "Twiggy"..remember her?.....She was a moose compared to this little "twiglet"  (my word) which she was certainly not.
The only way I would ask a woman like this for a date would be to take her right to the nearest hospital sooner than immediately before she sadly dies.

Holy Sticks And Bones Batman.

So why aren't women as outraged about ads like these that form and shape young women's often outrageous physical expectations of themselves we keep hearing all the time ....which I happen to believe is true.

Incidentally I happen to wear Ralph Lauren Polo shirts like t-shirts as you can see on my facebook profiles and elsewhere,  always have since high school...just sent 2 to my pops for his birthday in fact...and they'll be hearing from me and many others I'm certain as an outraged consumer regarding this airbushed / photoshopped ad that was linked on Drudge today and maybe yesterday....
Image of ultra-thin Ralph Lauren model sparks outrage on Shine: "In recent years an ongoing debate has brewed over advertisers and fashion magazines using photographs, particularly photographs of women, that have seemingly been altered, or 'retouched,' by airbrushing and photo editing software such as Photoshop. The latest such image to cause an uproar is one featured in a new Ralph Lauren advertisement that shows a model, Filippa Hamilton, so emaciated that her waist actually appears to be smaller than her head" continued
Again it's a Photoshop but the intent is there.......Please girls do not emulate an obvious deadly path of eating disorders that have killed far too many young and older women alike trying to live up to Hollywood's whacked out version of beauty...

We men in the real world don't pay a bit of attention to them, not a whit, when gauging the beauty of any real woman in the real world of which everyone outside of Hollywood and Washington DC happen to live..

For instance in my sane world a Sarah Palin is beautiful, as are most women in their own ways. this woman above while somewhat imaginary is not.


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top