> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Tea Party With Guns Held in Hudson

Today's world headlines

Monday, October 19, 2009

Tea Party With Guns Held in Hudson

This was an interesting scene Saturday up in the Minneapolis St Paul area I caught story surfing....



As a licensed weapon owner here 15 miles north of a major city that doesn't allow the ownership of a gun much less carry permittance, I'm not so sure this is such a great idea here in Chicago at least at the moment, but then again these are the rights afforded us ALL in the constitution obviously and we must protect all the amendments, and the 2nd one enables that to be done. Doh....

An unarmed citizenry is not much of an adversary for a tyrannical regime I think most would concur.

Just ask the Brits in this video..



KSTP TV -: "Hundreds of armed people filled a Hudson park Saturday afternoon as part of an anti-tax and pro-second amendment rally.

'It's our right to carry guns and I think everyone needs to know,' said a gun rally supporter.

Openly carrying a firearm is legal in Wisconsin, in fact the only legal way to have a firearm there is to openly display it, but it is rare to see so many people doing so at once.

Not everyone near the tea party was keen on the idea of so many people carrying guns. 'I thought not in my backyard. I didn't like the idea and i still don't like the idea,' said Greg Leaf, a gun rally opposer."   more here



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top