> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Add Another Wacky Indoctrination Tune To The "Official Obama Sycophant Ipod and Song Book"

Today's world headlines

Friday, October 23, 2009

Add Another Wacky Indoctrination Tune To The "Official Obama Sycophant Ipod and Song Book"

I caught this on Limbaugh's website this morning, and it appears he must have shown or talked about it yesterday perhaps although I missed the show so I can't confirm and the site doesn't indicate such.

.do please make sure you watch this weird and goofy Obamatron salute all the way through as painful as it can be...we need to see all these things over and over until the left admits their mistake and we can then all commence forward in correcting this colossal mistake before it's too late to eradicate.

RushLimbaugh.com Home: "Another One: School Kids Sing Song in Praise of Barack Obama"



Believe me, I understand it's tough to digest,   as when I see crap like that I too get ill in my stomach mostly  thinking of all the men and women who died in my family and yours  along with the others in order  to keep this country free all this time, and all that blood and treasure to hand it all over to this Chicago Gangster Disciples bloodless coup and worse yet  to have it occurred on our watch ?

We better circle the wagons folks, it's out of control, must be stopped, and it's getting to be a real crunch time for the first time in a couple hundred years around this joynt.


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top