> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Glenn Beck Reveals Valerie Jarret Slumlord, Wrote Same 4 months ago here

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Glenn Beck Reveals Valerie Jarret Slumlord, Wrote Same 4 months ago here

You'll see all the pictures of these slums that I used in a post earlier in the year when I read and blogged about a Boston Globe story that Beck is referring to. A story that the world ignored at their own peril that showed Obama's district for what it was then and still is now. A place that I  and others sadly call Beirut By the Lake and you can see why for yourself by checking out the earlier post of which I refer. 

Or this picture Beck shows in the opening segment of tonight's show down below this gives you an idea what I mean .....


you can see my post related to the Boston Globe story by clicking here 




"Bout time someone of note picked up on this story and start examining Obama's wake back here in Chicago for some old style Chicago patronage and white collar crime up the ying yang.

This one goes on further into tonight's show about Valerie Jarret and her slumlord connections to that property above and others with convicted felon Tony Rezco,  who must be getting a deal down the road to have kept quiet about Obama enough to go to jail for him as many think he did..

It also indicates Jarret has made Judicial Watch's list of top 10 most corrupt individuals in American Politics..Didn't know that I'll bet...I didn't.





Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top