> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Glenn Beck: Obama 'racist?' -- Beer time: The Swamp

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Glenn Beck: Obama 'racist?' -- Beer time: The Swamp

Thursday's the day that Obama invited these two men embroiled in a mostly fake scandal generated mostly out of thin air by longtime race baiter and another radical buddy of Obama ganging up on the white Cambridge Cops with one in particular as we all know.

And personally I'm saddened the embattled police officer even took the bait on this Obama KumBah Ya peacepipe, brewski crap, as he did nothing wrong, and if he leaves there with less than 2 apologies from these two reverse racists it was a waste of time..

This was Glenn Beck on Fox and Friends giving his take on this scene and I agree completely with his assessment of Obama and otherwise

"This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy, over and over and over again, who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture, I don't know what it is,'' Beck said (see the video above. "I'm not saying that he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist.''
Again, agreed.


By the way, ya know, we "honky crackers" are racially profiled all the time too, even an American of Italian heritage like myself, for instance have you ever been a white man walking around in a black neighborhood like Englewood in Chicago?

Well, I have, and I got arrested for this very thing while at a friends house on the south side some years ago, basically hassled for being white and hanging out with a black guy, no bullshit... by two black cops nonetheless.

Did I cry to the police or the Tribune after being arrested for being basically an asshole? No, I did not .

And yet another instance of whitey racial profiling, ever hear this one? "Right Wing Extremist" so simply because Timothy McViegh, Tim Rudolph, the one who killed Tiller the baby killer and a few other white morons, all white conservatives are Extremists?..

Enough said.
The Swamp: "It'll be beer-time soon at the White House, where President Barack Obama will play host to the black Harvard professor arrested in his own home and the white Cambridge police sergeant who handcuffed him - the president taking the officer up Thursday on an invitation to hash out the issues over a cold beer at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue." more


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top