> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Did Obama Give A Speech Last Night? More Of That Hope & Change Crap?

Today's world headlines

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Did Obama Give A Speech Last Night? More Of That Hope & Change Crap?

I missed it on purpose but ended up watching it anyway by accident, so the moral to that story is even when you avoid Obama he still finds us somehow.....I did hear that he doesn't need to worry about health care and being sick as since he's now the president he has a full time dr... doh...right on Barry, isn't being president neato!

Warning: May cause drowsiness

Salon News: "July 23, 2009 | WASHINGTON -- President Obama wants you to know that he, personally, doesn't need the healthcare reforms he's pushing Congress to pass right now.

'I'm the president of the United States, so I've got a doctor following me every minute,' Obama said at Wednesday night's primetime press conference, the latest stage in his battle to shake the Beltway crowd's new conventional wisdom: that reform -- and with it, his domestic agenda -- is in trouble. 'Which is why I say this is not about me. I've got the best healthcare in the world. I'm trying to make sure that everybody has good healthcare, and they don't right now.' Earlier, he had made sure to note that 'I have great health insurance, and so does every member of Congress.'

That might be good news for him, because it's not clear exactly how much he actually accomplished in the hour or so of network TV time he commanded to prod Congress to get the job done." much much more here




Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top