> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: "Should Senator Boxer Say ‘Sorry’?" (Elitist lear Jet Liberal)

Today's world headlines

Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Should Senator Boxer Say ‘Sorry’?"
(Elitist lear Jet Liberal)

This Battle Axe is a perfect example of these entirely out of control, elitist congressional lear jet liberal, self proclaimed royalty we now have in DC, and this video played ad nauseum these past two days will make a fine GOP commercial, of all the nerve, dressing down an Army General of all people who fights to keep her free as as this wicked wench Babs Boxer did....


Well, I'll tell ya' one thing, I USUALLY have all respect in the world for most all women, but in this case, and if I was the Brigadier General, which I'm certainly not, I would'a said this to that snotty fat cat....

YOU DECIDE: Should Senator Boxer Say ‘Sorry’? "She dressed down Brig. Gen. Michael Walsh at a hearing this week, asking him to call her “senator” instead of “Ma’am.”

You know, do me a favor,” an irritated Senator Boxer said. “Could say ’senator’ instead of ‘ma’am?’”

“Yes, ma’am,” Walsh interjected.

“It’s just a thing, I worked so hard to get that title, so I’d appreciate it, yes, thank you,” she said."« FOX Forum « FOXNews.com:


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top