> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: “I don’t know anything about cars" Says Whitacre ...Who 'Vows to Learn About Cars’ as Chairman! "Gee Barry, Can I be A Car Czar Too?"

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

“I don’t know anything about cars" Says Whitacre ...Who 'Vows to Learn About Cars’ as Chairman!
"Gee Barry, Can I be A Car Czar Too?"

Sure you can , why the hell not?

It seems nowadays one doesn't have to know jack diddly squat about their appointed Czar career under the new and improved "anyone can do this crap, so can I" Obama Marxist Administration.

For starters We got a president who's never run a damn thing in his entire life who's now got his hands in everythign from General Motors to AIG to my back pockets, appointing non-elected yes we can Nationalize" Car Czars, Drug Czars, Welfare Czars like some second rate third world banana republic...
so you say "When and where does it all end?"

Whitacre Vows to ‘Learn About Cars’

: "June 10 (Bloomberg) -- Edward E. Whitacre Jr. built AT&T Inc. into the biggest U.S. provider of telephone service over a 43-year-career. By his own admission, he becomes chairman of General Motors Corp. knowing nothing about the auto industry.

The 6-foot-4-inch Texan nicknamed “Big Ed” said steering the nation’s largest automaker after bankruptcy is “a public service.” People who know him say he can meet GM’s need for the type of transformation he orchestrated at Dallas-based AT&T.

“I don’t know anything about cars,” Whitacre, 67, said yesterday in an interview after his appointment. “A business is a business, and I think I can learn about cars. I’m not that old, and I think the business principles are the same.” continued

Whitacre’s selection bucks more than a half-century of tradition at GM, where the only non-executives to lead the board since 1937 were interim Chairman Kent Kresa and John Smale, who held the job from 1992 through 1995. Whitacre will take the post when Detroit-based GM exits Chapter 11, perhaps by Aug. 31."


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top